About Me

NEW YORK, NY, United States
Im a freelance makeup artist and skin therapist. www.ginanicora.com

Followers

Sunday, July 11, 2010

DEAR DIARY" WHAT'S NEW IN MAKEUP?"








I'm in love with a bunch of new goodies from some of my favorite makeup companies, Giorgio Armani, Nars and Smashbox.
I'm obsessed with Face Fabric Radiance.It's the lastes version of Face Fabric Foundation from Giorgio Armani which won The Cosmetic Executive Women Product Prestige Award for 2009. It's the most amazing cream to powder formulation I've tried. It's so light and sheer, and gives the skin a soft radiant glow that looks so natural. It's come in 3 shades light to medium dark. My other favorite product that I love to pair with it is Blushing Fabric. This blush is sheer and gives a nice pop of color for a nice natural look. It also comes in 3 shades ranging from a soft pink to a bolder more coral shade.

My next set of" must have" new products are from Nars. The latest version of the "cult favorite" blush Orgasm is a "liquid orgasm"! The Orgasm Illuminator is a sheer fluid that can be used alone or all over the face for natural glow.It can also be mixed with foundation, or used as a highlighter on the cheekbones. My other new favorite from Nars is The Multiple Tint. This is a great all in one NYC gal on the go "must have". The tints can be used on lips cheeks and I even use them on the eyes. They are bright fun Summer colors like pink and fuchsia and orange. They are bold colors, but go on sheer for quick on the go day look.

Stay tuned for PRO-PRIME face prep from Nars and Hyperlash Mascara from Smashbox!

No comments:

Post a Comment