- ► 2011 (11)
- DEAR DIARY " WHAT IS A HYDRAFACIAL?"
- "DEAR DIARY IS HOT YOGA THE NEW FOUNTAIN OF YOUTH?...
- "HOW TO BE FABULOUS ON A BUDGET"
- SNEAK PEAK BEHIND THE SCENES AT C-HEADS MAGAZINE S...
- MY BEAUTY PICKS OF THE WEEK!
- FALL FASHION TRENDS: THE "IT" BAGS ANS SHOES OF TH...
- GLOSSY MAGAZINE ISSUE 7: FEATURE INTERVIEW LAQUAN...
- ▼ November (8)
Sunday, November 7, 2010
MY BEAUTY PICKS OF THE WEEK!
Now that the holdiay season is approaching I'm obsessed with the new holiday makeup collections and trying new products. This week I'm in love with Nars. The Nars holiday collection is fun and playful and a little bit daring with a bold blue shadow. I also love the new Pure Matte lipstick formula Francois created for Marc Jacobs Spring 2011 show. My other new goto product is the Luminizing Black Mask by Boscia. It's great if you have oily skin and want to tighten, brighten and shrink pores and give the skin a luminous glow before a special occasion. This product is especially great for men. This products comes highly recommended by one of my male clients. He loves to use it once a week. It's like a mini 10 minute facial at home. I however wouldn't recommend this if you have a drier more sensitive skin.
Nars Pure Matte Lipstick and Holiday Collection www.NarsCosmetics.com
Boscia Luminizing Black Mask www.Sephora.com