About Me

NEW YORK, NY, United States
Im a freelance makeup artist and skin therapist. www.ginanicora.com

Followers

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

MORE NAIL TRENDS FOR FALL





This Fall nails have become one of the greatest accessories. There is a trend for everyone, from classic to rocker chic. I personally love the deep plum colors on short neatly manicured nails, but if you like something different and fun then the reverse french might be for you. This is a fun trend using two colors instead of the classic white tip french. The trend also uses the half moon shape at the nail bed with two different colors.

I always opt for the more classic look so the reverse french is a little too much for me. The other trend that I am loving is the matte nail colors and neutral colors like the Chanel Kaki Collection. The colors remind me of leaves falling in Central Park and are great for a Fall day look.

No comments:

Post a Comment