- ▼ 2011 (11)
- ► 2010 (38)
Thursday, June 9, 2011
"MUST HAVE SUMMER MAKEUP AND SKIN ESSENTIALS"
Now that Summer has finally arrived after a long Winter it's time to stock up on your Summer beauty essentials.
My top skin care and makeup products for Summer 2011:
1. Beauty Flash Balm: This is a makeup bag must have and one of my favorite Clarins products. This lightweight refreshing hydrator is amazing on it's own to tighten pores and give skin a glow without make up. It is also a great makeup primer and can be used as a mask to refresh skin after a long hot Summer day. $45
2. Eye Revive and Eye Contour Gel- These are another 2 products by Clarins that are great to combat the fatigued feeling around the eyes after a long hot and humid day or a late Summer night out with the girls. $48
3. Pure and Radiant Mask-This mask is essential if your skin is feeling greasy and shiny or flushed from the heat. This non+drying clay mask helps decongest pores, calm and soothe skin and give radiance. $29
4. High Definition Body Lift, Smoothing Body Scrub and Self Tanning Milk- This the holy trinity for a hot Summer night on the town in that new short backless dress or the latest shorts romper. I like to start by exfoliating my whole body with the Smoothing Body Scrub which softens and tightens the skin. I then apply High Definition Body lift which helps with any little dimples and has light fresh scent and cooling feeling on the skin. I then apply Self Tanning Milk for a nice faux glow that looks like a day at the beach without the sun damage. High Definition Body Lift $66 Smoothing Body Scrub $35 Tanning Milk $32.50
5. Bust Lift Gel-When you want to wear a halter or bikini top this product really does make a difference! It lifts and tones the bust area and just makes you feel sexy. $58
6. Instant Light Complexion Perfector-This is one of my favorite Clarins makeup products. This is a sheer light reflector that can be applied all over the face to even skin tone and add a hint of bronze without looking fake or orange.$33
7.Mac Lustre Drops- This is by far my favorite bronzer this season. It goes on like liquid gold. Its sheer and light and can be used alone or added to foundation or body lotion for a bronze goddess effect without being heavy or cakey. $19.50
8. Mac Blot Papers-This is the best Summer on the go product. If you don't want to wear makeup or wear light makeup They are great if you don't want that powdery look, they absorb shine without changing makeup or having to add powder. This is the perfect way to combat humidity while still looking fresh and put together. $13.50
9. Mac Leg Spray- If you are pale like me and want a little glow on the legs and even arms this great sheer spray on bronzer is the answer. It goes on smooth and easy and washes off for a no fuss tan option $26.50
10. NARS Sheer Matte Foundation-This is my favorite foundation! It is not only absorbs oil and helps skin stay shine free but it's light not heavy like most matte foundation formulas. It also has a complexion brightening properties so it give skin a radiance even though it has a matte finish. LOVE!! $42.00
11. NARS Velvet Lip Gloss-I think this is the greatest thing since sliced bread when it comes to new makeup packaging! The convenience of a pencil, with the application of a lipstick in a gloss, genius! $24.00
Stay Cool and Fabulous! Stay Tuned for Summer Spa Treatments and more Spa Deals!